QDN’S Digital Inclusion Project
Do you, or someone you know, need help with accessing a digital device, data, and digital skills? QDN want to help people with disability get online.
We believe that people with disability have the right to be able to access digital devices, data and skills they need to stay connected to their services, supports and the community. The Digital Inclusion Project is a pilot project that will support marginalised people with disability to get access to technology.
- Gold Coast and
Who can benefit?
- If you or someone you know:
- Is living with disability and aged between18-65
- Lives in one of the four pilot areas
- Currently doesn’t own an up-to-date device and you aren’t eligible to get funding for a device through another program
- You have a device and want to learn to use it to access information, essential goods, services and supports especially in an emergency or disaster.
Queenslanders with Disability Network (QDN), GIVIT, and Volunteering QLD are working together to reduce the digital divide and remove the barriers to inclusion to make it more accessible, affordable and provide people with the digital ability to get online.