- Innovative Practice
- Safety in Communities
- Valuing Individuals
- Recognises the gendered nature of violence.
- Believes in working alongside people with intellectual and learning disabilities to enhance their power and choices in a safe environment.
- Believes in their worth and capacity by actively encouraging their participation in personal and political change.
- Believes in supporting them to achieve self determination.
- Integrity – Working openly, honestly and ethically.
- Collaboration – Developing creative and effective working relationships and partnerships in order to achieve the best outcomes.
- Client Focus – Providing best practice to effectively meet client needs.
- Knowledge – A commitment to building, developing and applying practice wisdom.