Accessing the National Disability Insurance Scheme
National Disability Insurance Agency
Or for more information click on this website link https://www.ndis.gov.au/
To download Access request and supporting evidence forms, click on this website link.
For more information on your local Local Area Coordination (LAC) (age 7 – 65 years old) and Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) services (under 6 years old) to assist with accessing the NDIS, go to: https://www.ndis.gov.au/understanding/ndis-each-state/queensland
Get Help to Access the NDIS
The Assessment and Referral Team (ART) provides an intensive case management approach to support eligible children and young people age 7-25 access the NDIS
Ask ART for help or make a referral for a child or young person you support.
- Check eligibility – the first step is to make sure you, or the child or young person you support, is eligible to apply for the NDIS. If you get stuck, just let us know and we can help you check eligibility.
- Email ART – email ARTenquiries@dsdsatsip.qld.gov.au In your email, please include your name and phone number and a case manager will contact you in 5 to 10 working days.
- Phone ART – call 1800 569 040 and talk to an ART team member.
- Web – find more information on this website dsdsatsip.qld.gov.au/art.
- Lodge a referral online – submit an online referral for a child or young person you support, aged 7-25.
- Download a referral form – print out a copy of the referral form.
- Download a fillable form – fill in this form and submit via email.
- Make a referral online
Please see our Disability Advocacy services page.